Transfer a 4" inch (100ft) reel of 8mm, Super 8mm, or 16mm film to DVD or digital files.
- All 8mm & 16mm films are cleaned, and repaired prior to transferring to DVD.
- Converted to digital using a fllcker free, frame-by frame conversion process.
- Multiple reels (aproximately 2000ft) can be combined together to make a single 2hr DVD.
- Films are edited to remove areas of the film which are blank, unrecognizable, or damaged.
- Generic background music, or music of your choice can be added to any silent 8mm or 16mm film transfer.
- Includes a chapter menu for easy browsing of one reel to the next, and a labeled DVD jacket displaying the titles and order of your films.
- You can sort the specific orders in which your film reels are processed, or request seperate DVDs for certain film reels or groups (Additional Cost May Apply)
- Edit the video yourself, share it online, or digitally preserve your memories for the future and have it converted to a digital file and transferred to CD or DVD Data Disc, USB flash drive, external hard drive, or ftp cloud drive.
4" inch (100ft) 8mm or 16mm Film Reel to DVD or Digital
DVD or Digital Files?